The Airpointer® is a revolutionary, compact, and modular system for air quality monitoring. It is easy to install, cost effective to operate and easy to maintain. Its compact design enables it to be installed almost everywhere.
The Airpointer® offers a choice of U.S. EPA approved Federal Equivalent Method (FEM) analysis modules for monitoring the classic airborne pollutants (SO2, NO2/NOX, CO, O3, and PM). Further modules for other pollutant are available (H2S, VOCs, BTEX, etc.) and it operates additional external sensors (wind speed, wind direction, light intensity, GPS, traffic count, etc.).
The integrated data management system records the monitoring data from the Airpointer’s gas and particulate modules as well as various external third-party sensors. An internal web server enables data retrieval using any internet connection. A web browser interface allows for complete remote control of the unit, as well as display of data using easy to read graphics. All parameters can be displayed locally or online.
Its advanced and patented temperature management and energy management system reduces power consumption by 90% versus comparable stations, and the Airpointer® will be ready for operation within 30 minutes of initial start-up.
• FEM approved methods for monitoring airborne pollutants (SO2, NO2/NOX, CO, O3).
• Modules are interchangeable to allow the unit to be individually configured for the measurement campaign and quickly changeable to adapt to future needs.
• Zero Air Supply: for daily quality control for generating pollutant-free air.
• PM Sampling Inlet: for continuous PM2.5, PM10 or TSP measurement depending on the configuration.
• Air Sampling Inlet: continuously draws in air samples according to the respective directives.
• Pump: draws sampling gas through modules using one or two pistons, depending on configuration.
• Extended Lifetime Filter: A Teflon screen cylinder filter allowing for extended filter life.
• Oil and gas fence line configuration
• Other industrial configurations: steel mills, chemical plants, petrochemical industry
• Community monitor calibration set-up
• Traffic tunnel and other near roadside configurations
• Military: reporting air quality in military bases before arrival and during presence of soldiers
• Airports: identifying pollution caused by airplanes and ground traffic
• University and research institutions: dependable particulate research
• Harbors: measuring cruiser and traffic emissions
And much more.
Airpointer® is a registered trademark of MLU/Recordum